From short trips to extended stays, we hope to provide your dog with the feeling of a home away from home experience while staying overnight with us.
As hard as it is to be away from your best friend, you can be assured they will miss you, but have a great time here! With a day full of play time, a nice bed at night, and our attentive overnight staff- there really is no better place to be!
(Except with you, of course!)
Our facility is staffed 24 hours a day to make sure your pet has every need met and any time of the day or night!
What to Bring for Boarding
Food– Individual or one big bag (don’t forget to pack extra in case your plans change!)
Medication– Please bring all medication separate from your pets food with clear instructions for the use and how it’s administered
What to Leave at Home
Bedding, toys, food and water bowls are recommended to stay at home. We are more than happy to give your pet their belongings while they are in their kennel but please note we cannot guarantee that they make it home to you! We do tons of laundry every day and there is a chance that things can get lost in the shuffle. Certain toys can also pose a choking hazard so we will caution against them while your pet is unsupervised.
We do provide plenty of bedding, food and water bowls of all sizes and toys during supervised play times.
Rawhide treats and chews are not allowed due to choking and blockage hazards and will be sent back home at the end of your pets stay.
General Boarding Information
- Your pet will receive a complimentary quick bath if they stay 7 nights or longer. Certain breeds and dogs will not be eligible for this depending on coat type and behavior. You can always ask about adding a full grooming service to your pets stay if they do not qualify for a free quick bath.
- A quick bath is just that, a wash and towel and air dry. Nails, ear cleaning and any other services are only done with a scheduled full groom.
- Grooming services attached to a boarding stay are discounted with 10% off of services
- All pets staying overnight are kenneled for safety
- Boarding is by appointment only, please contact us to schedule an overnight stay
Monday Through Friday
We are open from 6am to 9pm. Boarding dogs must be dropped off by 12pm and can be picked up as late as 9pm. Pick ups after 12 will have a late check out fee of $15 until 5pm, after 5pm it will be a $30 late check out fee
We are open from 8am to 4pm. All boarding dogs must be dropped off by 12pm and picked up by 4pm. Pick ups after 12 will have a late check out fee of $15.
We are open in the morning from 9am to 10am and in the evening from 5pm to 6pm for boarding drop offs and pick ups. Pick ups during the 5pm – 6pm pick up time will have a $30 late check out fee applied.