Our priority with our boarding program is to ensure your pet is having as much fun on their vacation as you are having on yours! All dogs participate in our Doggie Daycare Program by interacting, playing and socializing with other dogs. When not playing with our other guests, your pet may be lounging in our reception or grooming area to receive extra loving and some downtime. All the activity of the day makes very tired dogs, who quietly go into separate suites for bedtime!
Always included free of charge is plenty of petting, hugs, love and treat!
What to Pack For your Dog’s Stay
- Pet’s food and any special treats, enough for entire stay plus some extra (just in case!)
- To ensure your pets comfort, we ask that you bring their food. This helps prevent them having an upset tummy!
- Food must be in pre-measured zip lock bags.
- If your pet has allergies or issues with certain foods, PLEASE tell us! We like to give out goodies and don’t want to upset anyone’s tummy!
- Raw food MUST be put in individual Tupperware containers please.
- Feeding our house food is $2/meal.
- Any medication your dog needs. – No charge for administering medication
- A small blanket or towel that smells like home (Helps make your pet comfy) – However we provide plenty of comfy bedding at no extra charge!
- Any special toys for them to have while napping.
- Please no bowls,glass containers or dog beds. (We have plenty)
- If you have a giant breed with a raised feeder, we prefer you bring it in to aid in your dogs digestion.
We are not responsible for lost, chewed, or destroyed items.
Massage Therapy by The Right Spot for Pets
“Massage can assist your pet through an injury, illness, or healing process, or simply be a part of a complete wellness plan to maintain a pet’s overall health and vitality.” – See more on their site by clicking the link above.
Monday-Friday 6 AM-3 PM
Saturday 8 AM-2 PM
Monday – Saturday
Check out is 12 PM (Noon)
After 12 PM – $15 Late Fee / Dog
Monday – Friday: After 5 PM – $15 Late Fee / Dog (Total checking out after 5 PM $30)
Saturday: Last Check out is 4 PM
Sunday* (BOARDING ONLY)
Check out is 9 AM-10 AM OR 5 PM – 6 PM
Checking out from 5 PM-6 PM will result in a $30 Late Fee